Sunday 5 June 2016

Flowers with swirly bird

You can tell I have had some days off. Here is a quick card for today. I have to be honest I did not like this stamp set when I first saw it but I fell in love with all the things other people were doing with it so had to join them :) The stamp set is called swirly bird and has a matching set of dies that let you cut shapes out of card that work really well with these stamps. I will be playing loads more with this set and the dies so I will show you what I mean. For the colours I wanted to use one of the new in colour ink colours called sweet sugarplum so with that as a starting point I then added in some more colours Rich razzleberry, Old olive, Daffodil delight and crumb cake. The sentiment is from another stamp set called One big meaning. There is no cutting involved in the is card at all so all you need is the stamps, ink and a ruler to re create it and you can change the sentiment and colours to fit whatever occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment