Sunday 12 June 2016

Missing you

I am loving this new Stampin' Up catalogue. The set I have used for this card is one of the hostess sets. The hostess sets you can get by getting some people together to make a joint order. You can have a party and all get to play with some great stamping items or you can have an online party. For this card I kept it very simple and used just the one stamp set called Gift of love. The stamps are 2 step stamp which means that you can stamp the outline and then if you want to there is a second stamp that will do the blocks of colour in the flowers and leaves. I stamped the outline stamp all over the card blank in pear pizzazz. Then I cut a smaller piece of whisper white card and stamped the outline again, but this time with black memento ink then used the 2 step method to add the peekaboo peach to the flowers and pear pizzazz for the leaves. The sentiment is also from this stamp set. To finish it I layered the flower image on some peekaboo peach card that I tore the bottom of to add some texture. Drew around the edge of the image and the edge of the card and used a pear pizzazz write marker to colour around the edge I drew around the flower.


I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Stampin' celebration - Inspired by these pictures:
Hand stamped sentiments - Inspired by these pictures  



4 comments:

  1. What a delicate and pretty card! Thank you for including Stampin' Celebration in your theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! I love that you pulled so much inspiration from both challenges. Thank you for joining us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and pretty! I love how you created the background then stamped the same image with color. The torn edge adds a vintage touch which adds to the softness. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very lovely! Classically designed and superbly executed! Fabulous color choices too. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete