Wednesday 13 July 2016

Delight in nature

I have spent a lot of time over the last few days trying to tidy my garden up and keep the slugs off some new plants that I picked up at amazing discount prices. All that playing got me inspired for this card. I used cucumber crush to stamp the pretty swirls from stampin' up's Falling flowers set. then added the little butterfly in wisteria wonder ink that is from papillon potpourri and stamped a second one onto a spare bit of card that I then used the elegant butterfly punch to punch out and for added sparkle added some clear wink of stella. the heart shape is from the sweet and sassy framelits and the sentiment is from the Me = Grateful set. I cut a couple of extra strips of tip top taupe card to finish it off and stuck on some pearls. 

I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Sweet stamps - Anything goes 
SU only - Delight in nature

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the scrolls with the heart and butterflies- thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card - and all the little details are lovely!! So glad you joined the fun at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty nature card!! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge this time!!

    ReplyDelete