Friday 15 July 2016

Up and away :)

This super cute elephant is from one of the hostess sets at Stampin' Up called Love you lots. I stamped straight onto smokey slate card in basic gray then cut round the elephant. I stamped out the balloons in melon mambo, pool party and daffodil delight then arranged them with some on one dimensional and the blue one on 2 dimentionals so it gives it a real 3D look. the balloons with their strings and the celebration sentiment are from the balloon celebration set. I have then used a couple of the cards from the new project life set called all year long. The card that is like a sky scene I put a small hole in each corner and threaded some of the black metallic thread though them to make a black frame around the edge.I finished it all off by drawing around the edge of the card and cutting the banner for the sentiment then adding some jewels for that touch of sparkle.
I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Alphabet challenge - J is for jungle animals



1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete