Friday 15 July 2016

Foxy friend


I have just passed my driving test and thought as I am not at all confident with the car I have got I would go to a little local car park and try to practice my parking and stuff a bit. As I drove down the little side road to get into it a fox ran out right in front of my car across the road and under the fence on the other side. He has clearly practiced that move and I wasn't close enough to have been any real danger to him thankfully. 
I got this super cute foxy friends stamp set a while ago and I have to say I LOVE it :D
You can make more than just the fox with it and i will show you more as I play more. For this card I kept it simple, I stamped the red fox in Real red and then cut round him. The frame he is in is from the tags and labels framelits. I made the black strip with 2 lines of washi tape from the pop of pink collection and stamped the same fox all over the card blank in smokey slate. the eyes and nose are a separate stamp that you use on top but don't worry it is easy as this set is a set of clear stamps so you can see just where you are stamping.  




I am entering this card for the following challenges:
Art by Miran - Anything goes 








No comments:

Post a Comment